The only personal information we collect is the personal information you provide to us if you subscribe to our Website for any reason or when you contact us through it. We will offer you at any time, upon your request, a copy of your personal information that we hold.
PURPOSES FOR WHICH PERSONAL INFORMATION CAN BE USED
If you provide us with personal information, they may only be used for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information or services as requested by you.
- To inform you about information about CHRISTIE CHIARA that may be of interest to you.
- For our internal evaluation.
- To improve the content of the Website.
- To customize the content and / or layout of the Website for each individual user.
- To inform users about updates on this Website.
- To collect and disclose statistics about our users and their preferences ∙ which are anonymous and do not identify individual users.
We have implemented protection technologies, security policies and other measures to protect the data under our control from unauthorized access, improper use, tampering, illegal or accidental destruction or accidental loss. We also protect your information by requiring all our employees and others who have access to or are in charge of processing your data to be bound by a contract to respect the confidentiality of your data.
ACCESS TO OUR WEBSITE
When you select our Website, your browser will transfer some data to our web server. This is for technical reasons and is required in order for us to provide you with the information you request. To facilitate your access to the Website, the following data is collected, stored and used for a short period of time:
- Your IP address
- Your access date and time
- The time zone difference in Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- The content of the request (specific site) HTTP access status / status code
- The portable data volume
- The website requesting access
- Browser, language settings, browser and desktop software operating system version
What are cookies?
This Website uses so-called ‘cookies’. Cookies are small text files that are stored in the memory of your terminal through the browser. These files store certain information (eg your preferred language settings or your Web site settings) that your browser may forward to us again after you access our Web site the next time (depending on the lifespan of the cookie).
Which cookies do we use?
We differentiate between two categories of cookies: (1) The Functional cookies, without which the functionality of our website will be reduced and (2) The Optional cookies which are used for the purpose of website analysis and promotional purposes.
The optional cookie we use is web analytics with Google Analytics, which corresponds to an ID that is randomly generated on your device, allowing us to identify your device the next time you access it.
USING A CONTACT FORM
You can contact us directly through the contact form available on our website. Specifically, you can provide us with the following information:
- Name, surname and title
- Contact details (eg email address, telephone number)
We collect, process and use the information you provide to us through the contact form exclusively for its processing Of your specific request. We may ask you to provide more information if you contact us for additional services and information or to resolve any complaints or concerns.